visiosports visiosports
random

Latest topics

random
recent
جاري التحميل ...

NEW WORLD RECORD FROM WARHOLM KARSTEN | 400MH | #NORWAY | #TOKYO2020

 NEW WORLD RECORD FROM WARHOLM KARSTEN | 400MH | #NORWAY | #TOKYO2020

What are you feeling like today after such an amazing night?
Today, I've just tried to cool down and do some golfing. It's hard to get some sleep as the adrenaline is pumping and my race yesterday was pretty late. I'm racing in Monaco next Friday, so I need to get ready.

How important was it to break the world record in front of a home crowd?
It was very special for me. I train in Bislett many times a week as I live in Oslo, so it's a home stadium. It was the biggest event in Norway since the start of the pandemic, so everybody was really eager to be there and cheer for a Norwegian athlete. It was like the perfect moment to be able to do that in those circumstances. It was a great feeling and it couldn't have been better, even if I'd tried to write a book about it. To me, it was the biggest dream coming true.
You need to go all the way back to the likes of (Sebastian) Coe, (Steve) Cram and (Steve) Ovett when Bislett was called the 'world record track'. These guys were pushing the world record all the time, but there haven't been a lot of world records broken at the Bislett Stadium in recent years, so it was a proud moment for me to be able to put some light on it again.

Comments


اتصل بنا

If you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in touch constantly; Just enter your email to subscribe to the blog express mail to receive new blogs. You can also send a message by clicking the button next to ...

Translate

My Blog List

All rights reserved.

visiosports